HEATHER WALK RULES & REGULATIONS
Page 12 & 13 SALES & LEASING
SALES & LEASING
1. Owners wishing to sell or rent their units must request the appropriate papers from the Manager (including renters, the “Heather Walk
Addendum to Lease” to be signed by Owner and Lessee, which constitutes a part of the lease), and submit the completed documents to
the Manager at least ten (10) days prior to the proposed date of sale or rental.
Management must verify the information on the documents before the unit can be sold or rented.
2. All sales and rental are subject to Heather Walk Condominium Inc., approval and all contracts for sale or rental shall specify
"Contingent on Approval by the Heather Walk Condominium Inc. Board". The association has the Right of First Refusal, which must
be exercised within 10 days of management receiving fully completed sale or lease documents. Any sale or lease documents which are
not fully completed will not be accepted and will be returned to the unit owner.
3. When the documents have been verified new owners and renters must meet with management for orientation.
4. A copy of the completed and executed Sale or Lease Agreement and Lease Addendum shall be given to management.
5. Owners or tenants may move in or out of their unit between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm.